8. Pla Gung. King Prawns, Fresh Salad, Lemongrass, Lime Leaves & a hot n sour Dressing. £8
9. Yum Nua. Spicy Beef Salad tossed in zingy Lime Juice Dressing. £8.50
10. Yum Woon Sen. Glass Noodles, minced Chicken/Pork, Spring Onions & Lime Juice Dressing. £7 | Seafood £9
11. Num Took. Meat cooked with Spices, Herbs, Spring Onions and a Lime Juice Dressing.
Chicken £7 | Pork £7 | Beef £8 | Duck £9
12. Som Tom. Carrot, Long Beans, Lime Juice with Chilli & Peanuts. £6
13. Moo Ma Noun. Meat cooked with spicy Thai Herbs, Lemon Juice & Garlic. Chicken £7 | Pork £7 | Beef £8
14. Lap. Minced Pork or Chicken mixed with Thai Herbs and Spices. £7